Sunday, April 03, 2005

Creative or Altec Lansing?

Creative PCWorks LX520. Well… they are now mine! mine! my precious! Bought them at Nehru Place, along with a new mouse and some DVD-Rs. Kind of a shopping spree. Had to buy the new ones coz I literally had to blow air into the old one’s volume control just to increase the volume and also there was no stereo effect. :D



The new speakers made Marilyn-Manson sound really good, as a result I have been listening to his/their (Don’t know whether it’s a band or a single person) music for the past 4hrs. Death metal and Rock sound great on surround sound systems.

The new mouse has really improved my quaking. I was finally able to beat the Spiterbot at level 50 in ztn3tourney1. Quaking in surround sound has also helped in multiplayer games.

As for the DVD-Rs, I used them to empty 80GB on my HDDs, Though its just 20% of the total space, I can use that space for downloading for the next 2 weeks.

I finally finished my 1st “Online Lab Report”, (well not exactly an online report but I decided to call it “Online” coz I didn’t write a single letter, pen on paper I mean). 3 pages in word, 14 graphs and 7 excel sheets of readings. It took me 4 solid hours. The lab people recently started accepting printed reports (my area of expertise). Hope I do well in the viva.

And finally I finished the entire Malcolm in the Middle series, all the six seasons including the latest episodes. It was fun while it lasted. I have to find a new series now. Just so you know the series I am up to date are...

1. South Park

2. Friends


3. Titus


4. Malcolm in the Middle


5. Coupling


Quote of the Day:

Stan: Hey, Cartman, what does "Fingerbang" mean anyways?!
Cartman: I heard it on HBO! It means, like y'know, when you pretend to use your finger like a gun or something!
Kenny: {Mumbles}
Stan: Kenny says that's not what it means!
Cartman: Okay, Kenny! What does "Fingerbang" mean then?!
Kenny: {Mumbles}
Cartman: WHAT?! WHO THE HELL WOULD DO THAT?! JESUS CHRIST! GROW UP, KENNY! WOULD YOU?! Alright, boys! Let's do it from the top! ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work supercharger kit lexus rx300