Thursday, February 02, 2006

Lim(n-->infinity) pissed(n) || (pissed== linear func of n)

I'm so pissed off right now.

One, today we were giving our 'online' english test, which was dead easy and I was scoring around 18/20, 15 minutes into the 20 minute test, my monitor goes blank, for a moment I thought it was the windowsxp screensaver, but when I moved the mouse nothing happened, my heart stopped. Before I could contemplate what happened, everyone in the hall started booing and shouting. The UPS went blank and every system was turned off. The irony was, the fans and lights were fine and only the systems were dead, ususally its the other way round, but luck favoured the lights and fans and we were screwed. Will have to give the exam again FFS.

Two, all my hopes of enjoying @ IIITs gaming fest are now deep down the drain. Why? Coz I have these gay ass, internals which, proven today, cannot be conducted without a 1hr delay before and after them. People not able to conduct online tests with 60 students seems incompetent to me. These type of tests were a big flop before, and they will be this time too. The servers cant handle even 60 connections, people keep getting disconnected, some connections are never made, and who the hell runs a lan on hubs these days anyway? I shoudnt talk more abt this.

Have to prepare for two tests tomorrow! :(( , have to finish my engg. drawing assignment and go to a buddy's house in the midnight to celebrate his b'day. Lot of work ahead, I better get started.

Quote of the Day:

Chef: Hello there, children.
Stan: Chef! What would a priest want to stick up my butt?
Chef: Goodbye.