Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Gears of War

WOW! Amazing game really. The gameplay is impressive and the graphics are amazing. But the game is really buggy, it gets really annoying. It swaps even on a 2Gig machine resulting in a choppy movement.

The worst issue of all is the disappearing saved games. I don't know where they are stored. I completed almost half the game in Hardcore level and when I restarted the game, puff! all the saved games vanished. I did create a live player profile. It worked perfectly till act 2. I entered Act 3 and then they vanish. Some people say they are stored on a Live account, but I don't think that is my case because I don't have a live account nor I let it connect to the Internet. I've been searching online for a good explanation and hopefully a fix, but found nothing yet.

Its a great game no doubt, but these small issues are really annoying and spoil the fun!

** Just installed the new Gears of Wars Patch #1, Hope this works, will install the live redistributable and see if anything works out.

No comments: