Wednesday, May 24, 2006

OBC My ass!

OBC My ass! Stupid mofos.

Manmohan Singh to Bush - We are sending Indians to the moon next year.
Bush - Wow! How Many?
Manmohan Singh - 100
25 - OBC
25 - SC
20 - ST
5 - Handicapped
5 - Sports Persons
5 - Terrorism Affected
5 - Kashmiri Migrants
9 - Politicians and if possible
1 – Astronaut

I rarely show liking towards forwarded mails but this one shows how screwed up our country is at the moment. They are dumbing down an already messed up country. To clear my status on the reservations, I am 100% completely against them. Stupid mofo politicians, screw you, you fking SOBs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's real funny, but you know what? It might really happen!!

Screwed up politics, God should know when we will be able to hammer some sense into their thick skulls.