Thursday, May 10, 2007

Green Peas

I had to be a hippie for 3 hours today. Yes, a tree hugging, smoke hating hippie. Reason? Environmental Sciences examination. Although I didn’t study a single word even though I had one full day to study, which I spent chatting and attending functions, I was pretty confident I was gonna do well. It is just writing about what you hate to do the most. Childs play. As far as I know it is easier to write about what we hate the most than what we like the most. Well anyway, being a diehard Petrol head, a racing junkie and a devotee to Lord E.T. Cartman (The Greatest hippie hater), I set off writing about why we shouldn’t drive for pleasure as it produces CO2 and uses up fossil fuels. It was so involving I didn’t deviate from the exam for even 5 minutes, usually when I write other exams I wander off into day dreams and then after a while when I realize I am supposed to write, I come back to writing. None of that happened today though, I was happily writing what I never did or will never do.

After 3 hours of exhaustive writing, my right hand started quivering in pain. Never had I put so much hatred into the paper. Every sentence in that paper is something I would never do. Then I started thinking what is the use of the exam I just wrote? Well, nothing, it just made me want to drive more, rip on the engine a lot more and to never let the engines rev less than 4K RPM. Yes some of you may disagree, so heres something for you _|_ ;)

Cartman: I hate hippies! I mean, the way they always talk about "protectin' the earth" and then drive around in cars that get poor gas mileage and wear those stupid bracelets - I hate 'em! I wanna kick 'em in the nuts!

tHeSiD: I hate hippies! I mean, the way they always talk about "protectin' the earth" and then drive around in cars that get poor gas mileage and wear those stupid bracelets - I hate 'em! I wanna kick 'em in the nuts!

No comments: