Monday, May 07, 2007

OMG!TKK v2

Finally found the patience to upgrade my template to the new one. Its all nice, easily arrangeable modules but in the end had to edit html to get the header right. But I like the blog archive on the right.

Yes, I know, its like the Porsche 911, same design over and over again! but its new!! :P

Cartman: You guys! I got it! It seriously! It's the greatest picture ever! Oh my God!
Stan: What'cha do to Butters this time?
Cartman: Ihit was genius! I waited 'til he was totally asleep, right? And then I got my camera, and I pulled down his pants, and then I took a picture of his wiener in my mouth!
Kyle: Dude!
Cartman: IknowIknow, check it out, look. I got his whole wiener in my mouth, see? Heheh. Oh man, I got him good!
Stan: Dude, how is putting Butters' wiener in his mouth getting him?
Cartman: Because that makes Butters gay now!

1 comment:

Virat said...

Stan: Dude!! Put that picture online and you can make millions!!