Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Busyy!

WoW! This is the busiest I have been since 9-10 months, heavy workload, limited time. Exams, assignments, fruitless attemts to revive monster, driver jobs, new website orders and more.. aaaah!! Driving me crazy, I need a full week off, mostly I'll sync my holiday week with sankranti hols.

Never get a l33t phone laminated! Looks cool but will get on your nerves after week. Pics from teh cam aren't clear, and the screen just looks gay with all the spectrum lines visible coz of the plastic cover. I am just waiting for it to tear off.

iPod Shuffle rocks! Its just toooo simple, no frills, small, sleek, sexy, white, long batt life, 512MiB storage 100+ songs, 5 buttons, 1 on off switch and a headphone jack, hps are clear n loud!
/me hugs Apple.

I'm off to read something for my EDC(Elec devices and ckts) exam tomorrow O:-)

Quote of the Day :

Cartman: Butters will give hand jobs in the corner for a dollar.
Butters: Sure! I'm good at all kinds of jobs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep writin regularly,i wud read it evry day