Friday, January 06, 2006

Ow! God Damn it!

I got ripped off!! 250rs down the drain! fking shit! why? I gave my RAM module for repair ( I know its not normal for RAMs to be repaired, but it was a desperate attempt to revive monster) and that guy said it was working and that he replaced some on-off circuit in the module, but when I came back and tested it, it didnt boot the system!! fsck!! I dont understand, it booted on that asshole's computer. Man that guy is so screwed next time I go to CTC! I am gonna get my fucking money back!! God damn it!!!!

/me tries to cool down.. 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 ......
/me takes a deep breath

Anyway, was reading a friend's blog, here, tis all philosophical, one point got my attention though. It said "One just needs to work in the right direction without caring much about the results". This reminded me of some sloka .. or whatever they call it, which states something on similar lines. I dont understand, why would anybody do something, if it isnt for the results? You prepare for exams to get good marks, you work your ass off to make a perfect model. Well if you dont care about the marks or the model why in the world would you prepare or work like a dog? Yes I argree, one should not worry too much about the results, I guess its all about balance. This is what I posted on his blog, hehe, hope he understands my confusion.

I will write about my principles and thoughts some other day. Today is not the day coz they may be biased.

Leaving philosophy there, lez get back to the g33k stuff. As soon as I came home I read something which made all the saliva in my mouth drip like a leaking muncipal water tanker left open. It was about the QUAD SLI nVidia is working on. Dell showed off their masterpiece at CES 2006 Dell's Quad SLI , 4.26GHz, Dual Core XPS Renegade System. It has 4 7800GTX512s on a 4-way SLI (Scalable Link Interface), HOLY FUCK! That adds up to 2GB of VRAM there itself!!! and they OCed the processor to 4.26 GHZ!!! KICK ASS! This sounds reallllly exciting but coming out of the dream world, real world performance is what matters. When MS moves to DX10 and PS4.0, this will obviously be rendered "outdated", till then atleast this will be the most powerful gaming machine ever made.

Also Intel seems to have everything going their way now, after the huge failure of the prescott line of processors, everyone turned to AMD, but now they got it right with the Core Duo line, ofcourse they are mobile processors but they offer performances on par with the Athlon X2s. I hope Intel comes with some cool new desktop proccies too!. BTW Intel changed their logo! It not "Intel Inside" anymore!!!

It was

but its now


Great! Go Intel Go! :P

PS: I am not a great fan of AMD :P, and I am running out of 'decent' sp quotes, so read them only if you wanna!

Quote of the Day :

Cartman: Damn, shit, respect my fuckin' authority!
Sadaam Hussein: Ahhh!
Cartman: Yes (zaps him)!
Sadaam Hussein: Hey, you need to watch your mouth, brat!
Cartman: Dog shit Taco (Zaps him again)!
Sadaam Hussein: Quick Satan, do something!
Cartman: Try this on for size. Blood-drenched, frozen tampon popsicle!
Sadaam Hussein: Hey buddy, I know I was mean before, but don't worry, I can change!
Cartman: Okay. Not. Fuck, shit, cock, ass, dildo, boner, bitch, pussy, butthole, Barbara Streisand!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Claddagh engagement ring set wedding home decorating misic jewelry patents