Wednesday, March 22, 2006

5 Things..

To contiunue Anjuls tag, here ..

5 things you may not know about where I live.

  • I live near a lake that is covered with algae throughout the year.
  • There is not a single straight road to be seen anywhere in a 1km radius of our house.
  • I live 100mts from the public school I studied at.
  • There is a moderately sized hill, visible from my room.
  • My house is on the highest point relative to the rest of the region.

5 things you may not know about my personality.
  • I’m not lazy when it comes to the virtual world.
  • I talk less, very less with people I’m not close with.
  • I judge people I don’t know by their looks
  • I’m sometimes, irresponsible.
  • I have a compulsive urge to fit in.

5 things you may not know I would really like to have.
  • A car, preferably a 4WD, with atleast 100bhp at its disposal.
  • A camcorder.
  • A t-shirt signed either by Michael Schumacher or Kimi Raikonnen.
  • A browser which has all the features of Opera, Firefox, IE combined minus the flaws.
  • Coffee maker.

5 things you may not know that I really hate.
  • Indian Idol and all such shows. (I don’t hate the participants nor do I deny their talents, I appreciate them all, but its how the show is made/conducted, judges and the anchors are what really piss me off)
  • Politics/Corruption and the Media.
  • Computer dealers, who try to deceive/cheat customers.
  • Stupid academic schedules.
  • Ego maniacs….. and more
5 embarrassing fannish admissions.
  • Inuyasha, Scrubs, T.A.T.U. Goo Goo Dolls, Bond & Aqua, A.R. Rahman.
  • Solitaire.
  • Telugu comedy scenes/movies.
  • Mickey Mouse comics, Comics in newspapers and Jumbled Words puzzles.
  • Yahoo Messenger.


I'll pass this on to:
m8al
phanindra
harita

Quote of the day :
Cartman (singing): I want to get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus. I want to feel his salvation all over my face.

2 comments:

m8al said...

Now that reminded me of HBO. I've read this quote of the day on your blog sometime ago not that i find it any less amusing now... but a new cartmanism would have been better.

Phanindra K said...

Consider it done!! *nice guy pose*