Monday, March 06, 2006

Exam Malaria

Exams again! I’m fed up! It has only been 2 weeks since the last series of exams and its not objective type this time. These exams need preparation from our side. The two possible ways of scoring are a) studying or b) to cheat, later being the simplest and the most used method. A careful analysis of the surroundings and people in the examination hall revealed that cheating may not be feasible. So, I’ve decided to work hard for these tests. But its 2220 now and I are still to open a book, a hectic schedule that I have. You might all be wondering why the hell I’m writing this entry now when I have to be mugging up formulae, well my text book hasn’t arrived yet.

/me waits for his textbook.

This is my first post from MS Word (

Quote of the Day:

Kyle: [The boys are confronted by Afghan soldiers.] Uh, greetings from Canada. Well boys, it's 'aboot' time we get back to our 'hoose' in Canada, isn't it?
Cartman: Hey, what the hell are you talking about? I'm not a Goddamn' Canandian and neither are you.
Stan: Cartman, you stupid asshole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »