Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Can't think of a title....

Windows XP Home Ed, Printed CD
1st pic is my XPHome orig CD and the secon pic contains cds of some OSes that I have.

Finally installed XP Prof on the laptop and installed FC4 on VMWare, the Slax I had was on 2.4 kernel so I discarded it.

I'm participating in a lot of events these days, Quiz yesterday, "The Ultimate Challenge" today, and have to direct a skit tomorrow, well not exactly directing but watching, hehe. Quiz sucked for us, we were leadin till the last round just to lose in the rapid fire round. TUC was fun though, tis was easy and we (CSE) won the event. Yay!. erm nvm.

I was bored yesterday and started reading an old newspaper and in it I read something on the lines of "Humanitarian Dacoits". ROFLMAO!. Seems on some intercity bus routes, dacoits loot busses regulary, of them, one gang was kind enough to give every passenger Rs. 100 as emergency charges, after looting them naked (Bwahahahahahaha). Again... Bwahahahahahaha. I have got a nice suggestion for all the folks travelling on those routes (karimnagar I guess), next time you travel take nothing with you, just your clothes, pray that they loot the bus, and when they do, collect the 100Rs for yourself. Travel frequently and you may even become rich by some thousand rupees :D.

Quote of the Day :

Cartman: Naw dude, Independent films are those black and white hippy movies. They're always about gay cowboys eating pudding.

No comments: