Friday, December 30, 2005

Empty stomach, empty wallet, loaded spirit

My trophy for The Ultimate Challenge

My trophy for "The Ultimate Challenge".

It was cultural day at college, and it was gooooood, we had way too much fun. Our section dominated the function with 2 skits, 2 songs and 2 solo performances. We had nothing 2 days ago, but somehow came up with all those ideas really fast. We even bought a big bouquet (for an amount that emptied out wallets) and presented it to our class girls. Over all it was an extraordinary day for CSE-B, from Zero to Hero in 2 days! It was a great experience, It was different, no computers/geek stuff/food involved at all!!! (true! we were fasting all day!). BTW my role in the skit was of a junior coming to college for the 1st day. :D

The year is coming to and end, I wonder how the next years gonna be. I am making a list of my best moments this year, gonna post it tomorrow.

Saw Stealth yesterday. It was a good movie till the end, the fly-by scenes sounded really great. But, I didn't undertand one thing, in the ending sequence, the EDI (Super Plane) sacrifices itself just for a gay ass helicopter, not even an attack chopper it could have destroyed that in a msec. Other than that it was an excellent movie. I rate it 8/10. Gonna watch Crash tonight :)

Here are two of my favourite wallpapers.

The Four Elements Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Quote of the Day :
Cartman: You so much as TOUCH kitty's ass, and I'll put a firecracker in your nutsack and blow your balls all over your pants.
Stan: Jesus, Cartman.
Cartman: Well, I'm just sayn', man, seriously, don't mess with kitty, man.