Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Sheesh!

The web is confusing with all kinds of services, confusion arises only when you have to choose which service to use. For example, I always thought of maintaining a blog, so I started here 1st, then when I got into content management systems, I was impressed by Mambo. Then I thought it was cool and since it was easy I decided to host a website of my own made on here, But soon I faced problems with the host's ads, they screw up the JS editors in Mambo and I had to write everything in HTML, kinda sucked but I did go ahead and did some 2-3 posts.

I'm basically a lazy person, I dont like to go through more than 5 steps for writing a blog entry (Login-Postpage-Write-Preview-Submit), as a result that adventure came to a halt. :D. A month later I visited yahoo's 360 and was impressed by it, I even thought of making another blog there, but somehow I convinced myself all that was useless and I am back here now. (LOL)

The old blog seemed outdated in style, and the address siddharth-a.blogspot.com wasnt attactive (to me atleast). So the new address is http://thescarletcars.blogspot.com. Previously the blog was based on a fixed width template, and I am not a fan of such templates. As I am "well-versed " in html and css I decided to go ahead and make this a viariable width template, and I did! :). May be later I will write a completely new template but for now I think this should be fine.

Ah well so much for now, seems like this post has lots of 'I's :| .

Quote of the Day :

Stan: The note (from Wendy) says to meet her at Stark's Pond after school.
Kyle: Whoa, maybe you can kiss her.
Cartman: Or slip a little tongue.
Kenny: [mumbles]
Kyle: I didn't know she had a cat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sid! ... nice blog... South Park! I likes! :D will catch you on the messenger some time bubbye